1 | 我是豐盛的源頭。 I am the source of my abundance. |
2 | 我專注於喜愛的事物而吸引它出現。 I focus on what I love and thus draw it to me. |
3 | 我的想法從愛出發並且非常正面。 My thoughts are loving and positive. |
4 | 我做選擇和成功的機會與日俱增。 My choices and possibilities are expanding every day. |
5 | 我深愛並信賴我的想像力。 I love and trust my imagination. |
6 | 我是無限的存有,我能創造我想要的一切。 I am an unlimited being. I can create anything I want. |
7 | 我在腦海中描繪自己和別人豐盛的景象。 I picture abundance for myself and others. |
8 | 我活在豐盛的宇宙中,我擁有需要的每樣東西。 I live in an abundance universe. I always have everything I need. |
9 | 我散發自重﹑寧靜﹑愛﹑自在和快樂。 I radiate self-esteem, inner peace, love, well-being, and happiness. |
10 | 我透過喜悅、活力和愛自己來創造財富與豐盛。 I create money and abundance through joy, aliveness, and self-love. |
11 | 我做的每一件事情都帶給我活力與成長。 Everything I do brings me aliveness and growth. |
12 | 我明白想要事物的本質,我能得到它。 I know the essence of what I want and I get it. |
13 | 每一件我創造的事都實現了我自己。 Everything I create fulfills me. |
14 | 我創造的事情比我想像中的更好。 The things I create are even better than I imagine them to be. |
15 | 我凝聚能量對準我的目標。 My energy is focused and directed toward my goals. |
16 | 我吸引金錢、繁榮與豐盛的磁力不斷增加。 I am increasingly magnetic to money, prosperity, and abundance. |
17 | 我用能量來創造,好事總是輕易地來到。 I create what I want with energy. Good things come to me easily. |
18 | 我相信並遵循內在的指引。 I trust and follow my inner guidance. |
19 | 我花時間靜默自省;我聆聽內在的指引。 I spend quite reflective time; I hear my inner guidance. |
20 | 我總是處於天時地利之中。 I am always in the right place at the right time. |
21 | 我遵循我最大的快樂而行。 I follow my highest joy. |
22 | 我用每件我做的事情讓自己感到光榮。 I honor myself in everything I do. |
23 | 我總是選擇最光明的途徑。 I always choose the path of most light. |
24 | 我以出於真誠地去做每件事為榮。 I honor my integrity in all that I do. |
25 | 我是個成功的人,我讓自己感到成功。 I am a success. I allow myself to feel successful. |
26 | 我經常恭喜自己。 I congratulate myself often. |
27 | 我原諒自己,知道我已經盡力做好一切。 I forgive myself, knowing that I did the best I knew how at the time. |
28 | 我允許自己擁有想要的一切。 I give myself permission to have what I want. |
29 | 我的信念創造實相;我相信我擁有無限豐盛。 My beliefs create my reality. I believe in my unlimited prosperity. |
30 | 我選擇帶給我活力與成長的信念。 I choose beliefs that bring me aliveness and growth. |
31 | 我相信的事總是為我創造好事。 My beliefs create good thing for me. |
32 | 我值得享有豐盛。 I deserve abundance. |
33 | 金錢滾滾而來,我非常豐盛富足。 Money flows in my life. I am prosperous. |
34 | 我各方面生活的能量都開放而暢流。 My energy is open and flowing in every area of my life. |
35 | 我總是收入大於支出。 I always have more money coming in than going out. |
36 | 我允許自己擁有的比我夢想中的更多。 I allow myself to have more than I ever dreamed possible. |
37 | 宇宙以完美的方式運作,總是為我創造更高的益處。 The universe works in perfect ways. It always serves my higher good. |
38 | 我的債務代表我和別人對於我未來賺取財富能力的信任。 My debts represent my and others’ belief in my future earning ability. |
39 | 我做的每件事都增加我的評價和價值。 My value and worth are increased by everything I do. |
40 | 我的一切經驗是獲得力量,明晰和願景的機會。 All my experiences are opportunities to gain more power, clarity, and vision. |
41 | 我送愛給恐懼。 恐懼就是我的內在等待被愛的地方。 I send love to my fears. My fears are the places within me that await my love. |
42 | 我談論成功與繁盛,我說的話能夠激勵並啟發別人。 I speak of success and prosperity. My words uplift and inspire others. |
43 | 我活在豐盛的世界,我的宇宙一切美好。 I live in an abundant world. All is perfect in my universe. |
44 | 宇宙是安全、豐盛與友善的。 The universe is safe, abundance, and friendly. |
45 | 我只期望最好的事,它如我所期地發生了。 I expect only the best to happen and it does. |
46 | 我相信我創造豐盛的實力不斷增加。 I trust my ever-increasing ability to create abundance. |
47 | 我接受繁榮和豐盛進入我的生命。 I accept prosperity and abundance into my life. |
48 | 我相信每一件事都在適當的時間,以最美好的方式發生。 I trust that everything comes at the perfect time and in the perfect way. |
49 | 我誠服於更高的益處。 I surrender to my higher goods. |
50 | 我每天用行動展現愛。 I demonstrate love with action every day. |
51 | 我連結宇宙的無限豐盛。 I am linked with the unlimited abundance of the universe. |
52 | 我做喜愛的事,金錢與豐盛不斷地湧向我。 As I do what I love, money and abundance flow freely to me. |
53 | 我要做出一項獨特、特別的貢獻。 I have a unique, special contribution to make. |
54 | 我做的每件事都為宇宙增添美麗、和諧、秩序與光明。 Everything I do adds beauty, harmony, order, and light to the universe. |
55 | 我掌管自己的命運;我建構自己的人生。 I am in charge of my destiny. I am the builder of my life. |
56 | 我尊重並運用自己的特殊技藝和能力。 I honor and use my special skills and abilities. |
57 | 我透過向內觀照而非向外尋求,找到我的人生志業。 I find my life’s work by looking within rather than without. |
58 | 我珍貴的才藝和天賦是我擁有的財富。 I have a wealth of valuable skills and talents. |
59 | 我現在就擁有理想的生活。 I now have my ideal life. |
60 | 我知道我喜愛什麼,我做我喜愛的事。 I know what I love to do and I do it. |
61 | 我讓我的思考與夢想天馬行空,毫無限制。 I allow myself to think and dream in unlimited ways. |
62 | 一切答案在我心中,我遵循內在的智慧。 All answers are within me. I follow my inner wisdom. |
63 | 我是一個珍貴的人,我的道途十分重要。 I am a valuable person. My path is important. |
64 | 我珍惜我的時間和能量。 I value my time and energy. |
65 | 我的道途與人生志業是我最優先的要務。 My path and life’s work are my highest priorities. |
66 | 我接受並喜愛現在的自己。 I accept and love myself for who I am right now. |
67 | 我尊重並珍惜我的創意和想法。 I honor and value my creativity and ideas. |
68 | 我是個特殊、獨特的人。 I am a special, unique person. |
69 | 我的日子充滿樂趣和有意義的活動。 My days are filled with fun and meaningful activities. |
70 | 我讓自己成就一切的可能。 I give myself permission to be all I can be. |
71 | 我堅持我的人生道途;我選擇活力與成長。 I commit to my path. I choose aliveness and growth. |
72 | 我遵從我的心。 I follow my heart. |
73 | 我能夠心想事成。 I can have what I want. |
74 | 我邀請並允許好事進入我的生命。 I invite and allow good to come into my life. |
75 | 我順隨能量而動,我明白發生的每一件事情都為了給我更高的益處。 I flow with the current. I know that everything happens for my higher good. |
76 | 我對機會保持敏銳的覺察並充分利用它們。 I am alert to my opportunities and I use them well. |
77 | 我釋放不能帶給我更高益處的事,也請它們離開我。 I release anything that is not for my higher good and ask it to release me. |
78 | 我喜愛並以我創造的每一件事為榮。 I love and honor everything I create. |
79 | 我藉由改變自己而改變周圍的世界。 I change the world around me by changing myself. |
80 | 我用愛與正面的態度做每件事情。 I bring love and a positive attitude to everything I do. |
81 | 我輕鬆而不費力地創造我想要的一切。 I create what I want easily and effortlessly. |
82 | 我吸引好事,它也吸引我。 I am magnetic to my higher good and it is magnetic to me. |
83 | 當我踏上道途,我被豐富地供給所需的一切。 I am abundantly provided for as I follow my path. |
84 | 我知道自己的價值,我以自己的價值為榮。 I know my value. I honor my worth. |
85 | 人們重視並尊重我的工作。 People value and honor my work. |
86 | 我總是給出最好的。 I always give my best. |
87 | 我花的每一分錢都增加社會的財富,它會倍增回到我身邊。 All the money I spend enriches society and comes back to me multiplied. |
88 | 我花用與賺取的金錢都帶給我喜悅。 All the money I spend and earn brings me joy. |
89 | 我在身邊環繞能顯示我的活力與能量的事物。 I surround myself with things that reflect my aliveness and energy. |
90 | 我欣賞“我是“與“我有“的一切。 I appreciate all that I am and all that I have. |
91 | 我欣賞自己,我感謝生活的美好。 I appreciate myself. I give thanks for my wonderful life. |
92 | 我開放去接受。 I am open to receive. |
93 | 我給別人的也是送給自己的禮物,我付出時便收獲。 Everything I give to others is a gift to myself. As I give I receive. |
94 | 我送出的禮物能夠帶給別人好處和力量。 Every gift I give serves and empowers other people. |
95 | 每一樣我送出的禮物都能榮耀並認出別人真正的價值。 Everything I give others honors and acknowledges their worth. |
96 | 我對自己慷慨大方。 I give generously to myself. |
97 | 我盡力用我的言語和行為服務別人。 I serve others to the best of my ability in all I say and do. |
98 | 每一次的能量交流我都體驗清晰與和諧。 I experience clarity and harmony in all my energy exchanges. |
99 | 我所花的每一分錢都感覺很好。 I feel good about all the money I spend. |
100 | 我總是被指引到更高的解答。 I am always being guided to the higher solution. |
101 | 我聽從心的智慧。 I listen to the wisdom of my heart. |
102 | 我總是幫助別人成為贏家,別人贏了,我也贏了。 I always look for ways to make the other person a winner; as I help others win, I win as well. |
103 | 我生活的每個面向都很豐盛。 I have abundance in every area of my life. |
104 | 我的繁榮富足也讓別人富足。 My prosperity prospers others. |
105 | 每一個人的成功都幫助我成功。 Everyone’s success contributes to my success. |
106 | 我送出祝福期望別人更加豐盛。 I send others thoughts of their increased prosperity. |
107 | 我的金錢是帶給自己和別人好處的源頭。 My money is a source of good for myself and others. |
108 | 我的存款像磁鐵一般為我吸引更多財富。 My savings act as a magnet to draw more money. |
109 | 我的經濟獨立而自由。 I am financially independent and free. |
110 | 我的財富是等待命令為我在生活中創造美好的能量。 All my money is energy awaiting my command to create good in my life. |
111 | 我的財富為我創造更多豐盛,喜悅與活力。 All my money is working for me to increase my abundance, joy, and aliveness. |
112 | 我選擇活出豐富的人生。 I choose to live an abundant life. |
113 | 我愛我自己 I love myself. |
114 | 一切都有最好的安排。 Everything is well happened. |